les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum
les francs tireurs {lft} Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mass Shootings

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum -> Entente -> Finances
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Juin - 08:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mass Shootings Répondre en citant

Hello,

Both major political sides in America have vastly differing "solutions" to the school/mass shooting issues, but I don't think either of them will realistically solve the problem. Perhaps eventually, but I was thinking a more immediate solution.We have technology that can detect gunfire. We have cameras in almost every single public venue. We have lots and lots and lots of bullets. We have extremely intelligent engineers.What if we were to develop "smart" cameras, equipped with the capability to respond to, and actively fire (either lethal or non-lethal incapacitating rounds) the moment a firearm is used in a "protected" building?I think arming teachers is a bad idea, and banning guns could work in theory, but it would take many years, and people would likely come up with new methods to kill. (Which we could adapt the software to identify in my scenario)Is my camera idea crazy, or does it seem like a possible solution that both sides could agree on, and may actually save some lives?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://philosophicalvegan.com/viewtopic.php?t=3841
Creative advertising agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Juin - 08:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum -> Entente -> Finances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation