les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum
les francs tireurs {lft} Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

List Of 80s Hindi Movies

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum -> Entente -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eminefayt

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 14:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: List Of 80s Hindi Movies Répondre en citant

List Of 80s Hindi Movies > urlin.us/1lbfo

d80797dd21
Also, I'm on the forums all the time and I didn't even see the thread. dalmatianlover Posted 8 years 9 days ago Where's Pretty in Pink? In the honorable mentions! . List of Bollywood films of 1959 List of Bollywood films of 1958 List of Bollywood films of 1957 List of Bollywood films of 1956 List of Bollywood films of 1955 List of Bollywood films of 1954 List of Bollywood films of 1953 List of Bollywood films of 1952 List of Bollywood films of 1951 List of Bollywood films of 1950 . biff tannen Posted 2 years 5 months ago Not much order!lol, sum of my fav movies in this list, but plenty more not on the list, ones that kinda defined the 80's and all the sorta teen angst that went with it- i.e st elmo's fire ( not evryones cup of tea, this I know, no Oscar performances! ) but stil this movie captured the essence of the decade, with its ball bustin soundtrack, never get tired of this film, I am a sucker for the brat pack! Another one missing is the outsiders, what a killer cast, best ensemble in movie history, also rumblefish had a weird but ultra cool vibe about it. Also no Stand By Me or Pretty in Pink. Although "Bollywood" films are generally listed under the Hindi language, most are in Hindi with partial Urdu and Punjabi and occasionally other languages. Outrageous. andrewmccarthygirl Posted 2 years 4 months ago Where's St. Shahenshah cannot be missed out at any cost.

1960s[edit]. devoelodi Posted 8 years 3 days ago KARATE KID!!! TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE.youngers. but Good job. i have seen many 80s list "Gandhi ' is overlooked by the critics . ScottyD7421 Posted 2 months 1 day ago Awesome list my man. Take out Popeye(which is awful) and put in Rocky IV. I you ask e to make a choice, I will prefer QSQT over MPK& because I think QSQT was more realistic and the end makes one cry& . I think few films were missed in the list.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Avr - 14:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum -> Entente -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation