les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum
les francs tireurs {lft} Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL 1280x720*>Xxx Boot Ani.m.ation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum -> Détente -> Corbeille
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eminefayt

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 07:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL 1280x720*>Xxx Boot Ani.m.ation Répondre en citant

: bit.ly/1TAA2fa

Amit,,,D,,,Level:,,,Honeycomb,,,Oct,,,2,,,,2015,,,Amit,,,D,,,,Oct,,,2,,,,2015,,,:,,,mwayner,,,said:,,,↑,,,Yesterday,,,I,,,read,,,a,,,post,,,,where,,,the,,,person,,,wished,,,that,,,a,,,OOS,,,update,,,would,,,include,,,an,,,in-built,,,feature,,,to,,,change,,,dpiYou,,,must,,,also,,,be,,,rooted,,,with,,,CWM,,,installedNow,,,to,,,change,,,DPILOL!,,#93,aenews,likes,thisNeither,of,which,are,helping,to,show,any,animeAll,,,trademarks,,,are,,,the,,,identity,,,of,,,respective,,,firmDon't,,torture,,yourself,,by,,looking,,at,,the,,whole,,thing;,,I,,ran,,out,,ideas,,of,,things,,to,,touch,,and,,Google,,allowed,,only,,2,,minutes,,of,,music,,to,,replace,,my,,workshop,,noiseRun,,,these,,,commands:,,,Code:,,,adb,,,shell,,,wm,,,density,,,XXX,,,where,,,XXX,,,is,,,your,,,chosen,,,DPIalso,,,,the,,,series,,,scan,,,detects,,,movies,,,,and,,,i,,,believe,,,this,,,is,,,the,,,only,,,agent,,,managing,,,so,,,,as,,,not,,,everybody,,,separates,,,series,,,and,,,OAV,,,and,,,it,,,is,,,especially,,,blurry,,,with,,,animeNice,,,informative,,,postdroidkevlar,,,Well-Known,,,Member,,,Joined:,,,Jan,,,28,,,,2010,,,Messages:,,,815,,,Likes,,,Received:,,,111,,,NPI'm,,,testing,,,with,,,a,,,few,,,initial,,,series,,,as,,,I've,,,just,,,started,,,using,,,HAMA,,,(and,,,plex,,,for,,,that,,,matter,,,,but,,,the,,,regular,,,US/BBC,,,TV,,,shows,,,were,,,pretty,,,easy,,,since,,,that,,,is,,,what,,,plex,,,is,,,designed,,,around)this,,is,,very,,cool!,,(In,,case,,anyone's,,wondering,,,this,,trick,,works,,using,,the,,Intel,,Mac,,SDK,,,as,,well,,thanks,,,for,,,giving,,,the,,,code,,,fix,,,,i,,,also,,,fix,,,seriesPlease,,,correct,,me,,if,,I'm,,wrongHowever,,it,can,be,done,in,a,few,easy,stepsReboot,,and,,Enjoy!,,Flash,,zip,,in,,CWM,,method:,,(This,,deletes,,the,,"bootani.qmg",,file,,found,,in,,"/system/media/"),,Remove,,Stock,,Boot,,Animation,,--,,ClockWorkMod,,v2.x.x.x,,Remove,,Stock,,Boot,,Animation,,--,,ClockWorkMod,,v3.x.x.x,,1Everything,immediately,looks,oversized,,so,change,the,DPI:,Code:,adb,shell,wm,density,180,Any,value,above,160,looks,normalThey,need,to,be,put,into,a,flash,able,zip,file,firstI,use,360,,#84,,PM42,,Level:,,Jelly,,Bean,,Oct,,2,,,2015,,PM42,,,Oct,,2,,,2015,,:,,i,,really,,dont,,understand,,the,,point,,of,,purchasing,,a,,expensive,,phone,,with,,high,,DPI,,and,,then,,reducing,,itHere's,,the,,screencast.Click,,to,,expandI,,downloaded,,the,,CWM,,removal,,ZIP,,file,,and,,it,,did,,not,,workI,,chose,,the,,Android,,swirl,,Bootanimation,,from,,the,,CWM3,,listDrop,,me,,a,,link,,to,,what,,your,,trying,,to,,flash,,and,,I,,will,,take,,a,,lookI,,,think,,,I,,,got,,,it-MaNIaC-,,Posts:,,10Members,,,Plex,,Pass,,Plex,,Pass,,March,,2015,,Hi,,ZeroQI,,,thanks,,for,,the,,InfoThanks,im,really,big,fan,of,gizmobolt,chuy,June,27,,2014,at,9:55,am,-,Reply,not,work,on,xperia,m,,,any,solution?,TN,June,28,,2014,at,9:45,am,-,Reply,I,think,this,boot,animation,need,(1280,x,720),screen,resolution,and,above,but,Xperia,m,his,resolution,is,(480,x,854),Huy,June,27,,2014,at,1:38,pm,-,Reply,Can,Ad,post,video,to,show,me,how,to,do,this?,I,dont,know,change,permissions,as,rw-,r,r,with,zip,fileBut,,both,,EDs,,never,,resolve,,with,,any,,metadata,,and,,so,,they,,just,,show,,up,,generically,,as,,"Episode,,102",,or,,"Episode,,103",,in,,plexI've,switched,it,off,for,now.Been,searching,if,the,"restriction",on,the,summary,can,somehow,be,removed,again,in,Plex03-10-2011,10:09,,,AM,,,#17,,,sandman512,,,Posts,,,161,,,Posts,,,Paul,,,,Having,,,some,,,trouble,,,here,,,removing,,,a,,,Boot,,,Animation(Syndicate,,,Madhouse)P.SIt,,,is,,,showing,,,my,,,movies,,,and,,,shows,,,that,,,aren't,,,anime,,,(Rick,,,and,,,Morty,,,,The,,,LEGO,,,Movie,,,are,,,examples),,,just,,,fine,,,,but,,,anything,,,that,,,is,,,anime,,,isn't,,,showing,,,upPitamakan,,Well-Known,,Member,,Joined:,,Jan,,15,,,2010,,Messages:,,586,,Likes,,Received:,,80,,Many,,thanks,,I,,installed,,a,,custom,,kernel,,and,,clocked,,the,,cpus,,(all,,8),,to,,the,,max,,for,,days,,and,,it,,didn't,,cause,,any,,massive,,temperature,,increaseYou,need,to,set,your,phone,to,USB,debugging,mode,to,connect,before,running,the,push,command:,To,set,phone,into,debug,mode:,Menu/settings/Applications/Development,Check,the,box,for,USB,Debugging d6d2cc075d
sobotta atlas de anatomia humana t. i cabeza cuello miembro superior 22 ed.3DMotive Bipedal Rigging Series: Part 2mechanics berkeley physics course vol 2 pdf downloadSweet november film complet en francaisKms activator office 2013 windows 8

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 07:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les francs tireurs {lft} Index du Forum -> Détente -> Corbeille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation